Sometimes taking away bad habits is harder than adding new ones.
I think it works the same way with adding nutritious superfoods to your diet – eventually, the foods that don’t serve you will naturally leave your diet as you start feeling the benefits of the good stuff.
Here’s one way to add some Hemp seeds into your life!
And if you’re wondering why you need hemp in your diet, be sure to check out one of the previous blogs, explaining all the amazing qualities of the seeds!
Hemp Seed Turkey Chunks
(4 servings )
- 2 large Turkey breast fillet slices (cubed into 1-inch pieces)
- ¼ cup of Hemp Hearts (I used Good Hemp)
- ¼ cup of Sesame seeds
- A handful of fresh Rosemary (chopped very finely)
- Salt and pepper (for seasoning)
- Tablespoon of Hemp seed oil. (I used Good Hemp)
You will also need:
- A Ziplock bag
- A baking tray
- An airtight container (for storage)
- Preheat oven to 200o c.
- Prepare turkey.
- In a Ziploc bag put in hemp hearts, sesame seeds and rosemary and a pinch of salt and pepper and oil and add prepared turkey.
- Shake about until meat fully covered.
- Place evenly on a baking tray and cook for 20-25 mins, checking occasionally.
- Turn halfway through if you wish.
Serve with salad and sweet potato fries.
Or can be enjoyed cold with salad or in a gluten-free wrap.
I’ve also enjoyed before on top of a homemade ‘pizza’ so yummy!
These store well in an airtight container in the fridge for about 4-5 days, ensure reheat properly when reheating or like I say can be enjoyed cold once cooked.
Very versatile tasty protein source.
Lots of love,
Jemma is the embodiment of the power of Cannabis. She transformed her own life by working with this healing plant and now she is on a mission is to help as many of you start living the healthy life you deserve, smash the stigma surrounding Cannabis and CBD and educate you all of its awesomeness!
In her own words “Start Living the Life YOU Deserve! You’re Flawsome!”
Check out her website for more blogs, info and merchandise!